Tuesday, February 08, 2005

You should definately have a plan

Do you ever have random conversations with people? I often find myself in the midst of conversations with random strangers, because I think it's good to know what else is going on in the world, through someone else's eyes. I had one of the interesting conversations yesterday on my way home. I met this guy(who I'll call Sebastian because he looked like a Sebastian), well the conversation started with him asking me what time the bus came, and it quickly led to other topics. Sebastian informed me that he had moved her from Minnesota(he didn't mention what part), and that he had saved up alot of money to move here and play music for a band. I was shocked, because I mean why would someone want to move to Austin to play music? I was also stuck on stupid for like two seconds because Austin is the live music capital of the world. The interesting part of the whole conversation was when Sebastian told me that he would rather die "Piss poor and happy then not lived at all". Which is a bold and true statement. The thing that got me(because I am one for complete randomness in my life, and this is my choice and I can choose where it's headed) was that he should atleast have a plan. I wanted to ask him how long he was going to wait until he got a job, was he ever going to give, and more importantly did he even have the talent? But I couldn't the bus came and the conversation ended. I wonder if I will ever run into him again.

3 Comments:

Blogger Velvetsaje said...

yea that's why I like talking to them. You will learn the most interesting things from random people.

2/08/2005 03:44:00 PM  
Blogger Velvetsaje said...

My point exactly. So cheshire cat how did u stumble upon this blogger(btw i like ur blogger)

2/08/2005 05:11:00 PM  
Blogger Velvetsaje said...

I gotcha, so just out of curiousty, what's with the ' ' over 'everything', do u read christopher's blog as well?

2/09/2005 04:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home