Tuesday, February 08, 2005

I have a confession

Has anyone read this?. Well if you haven't its an online petition to get Ashlee Simpson dropped from her record label for lip syncing. Ok well yea she did lip sync but I mean if I got paid millions of dollars to pretend I could sing I would do it in a heartbeat(and trust me I cannot sing). But that's not my confession. Sometimes I act like a 13yr old school girl. Point in case... I'm listening to Britney-Toxic right now. I listened to the entire Gwen Stefani L.A.M.B album on my way to work. I fake my heart beat when I hear DC3's 'Lose my breath' I own 3 Britney Spears albums. Ever heard of A-Teens? How about Scene 23? I vote for American Idols. Ok so you get the point. Well I don't want Ashely gone, in fact I love 'Pieces of Me' LaLa', and Autobiography(if you paying attention, you would have noticed it was under the tile for a while'. And another thing, yes I did contemplate buying Lindsey Lohan's album today. god i need help, someone shoot me, please

1 Comments:

Blogger Velvetsaje said...

Backstreet Boys count(I have two of their cd's as well), yes i too hate hypocricts(sp?), i mean why waste your time complaining about something you truly like

2/09/2005 04:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home