Thursday, February 03, 2005

I love you Martha

Ok, not really that was a bit of sarcasm, ok that was a whole lot of sarcasm but has anyone else read this or this or maybe even this?? Yes I know you're asking yourself if I have a life, but when I first read the MSN article I was flabbergasted to say the least. I mean how in the hell is Martha Stewart going to run a show like the Apprentice from prison(she gets on in March and filming is to begin shortly thereafter) and what is she going to teach her apprentice, how to have insider tips and not get caught? And now I also wonder, is Martha going to be an even bigger bitch(or bastard...however you look at it)than The Donald?? Well I guess all we'll all find out soon enough. Want to know what's going on with the real world austin?? Well Click here to find out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home