Monday, February 07, 2005

I think I have a stalker

Now don't think im nuts or anything but something really strange is going on. Evidence #1: Someone posted this, and it didn't come from the person that I thought it did. No one has stood up and said they wrote it, and according from what the person commented they know me. Evidence #2: 2 completely unknown phone numbers have recently popped up on my caller ID, I've called both back but no answer/response. Evidence # 3: 3:00 a.m., saturday night I recieve a phone call from a "John" stating that he knows me and we had met at the club earlier that night. Now I didn't meet anyone from the club on Saturday, and when I called the phone number back it came from a house that had a party the night before. This is where things get interesting, Javier and his peeps, plus Adrian and Luis were all at the same party. They all swear that they didn't call but pointed out the fact that alot of people that we all know were there at the party too. So god knows who made this call to me. It's kinda scary I have to admit but at the same time, I'm kind of intrigued as to why someone would waste their time doing this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home