Saturday, February 05, 2005

Shift

I was sitting here at work being bored and all and I got to thinking, I think that it's so funny how one minute I can be doing one thing and then the next my whole life shifts around and I'm doing something else. Point in case, I was with Mam and SD(artistic creativity at its best) and we were talking about how its great hanging out with each other but we all know that things won't last forever. I don't know if we were making sense or not(of course it was 6 o' clock in the morning and we had all way to many dollar beers). Another example of this shift, is in the recent case of the exes. I don't even see them anymore(two jobs and pain will do that) and I used to see them everyday. I guess that old saying about friends come and go is true. I don't know if any of the above made sense, as you can tell I'm bored and I needed to blog. That is all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wardo said...

Heh, I like your blog. Keep it up.

That is all.

-A

2/07/2005 01:03:00 PM  
Blogger Velvetsaje said...

thanks alot...i really appreciate it!!

2/07/2005 01:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home