Friday, February 04, 2005

Okay, I soooooo stole this...

Lucyjade an excellent poster over at The Real World: Austin posted this story along with pictures of her encounter with some of the real worlders last night. Now since I don't have anything to blog today, I ask Lucy if I could post her story. So get some popcorn ready, cause it's goooood!!! Okay...here I go I left my house around 11:30, with only one goal in mind: to see the Real Worlders with my own eyes. After all, so many people have spotted them, it must not be that hard. I know it sounds like silly mission, but I’m a dork anyway…haha After arriving 6th Street, I must have went to 10 different bars before I located them. The street looked pretty busy, considering it’s a weekday night. Aquarium was packed, so was Pig Pug, Dizzy Rooster. Among the others were 311, R-Bar, Maggie Mae, Exodus, and so forth. In Maggie Mae, a guy told me that they were at Spill, so I started heading that way. Spill was extremely crowded. The minute I went in, I saw the camera crew. There was a guy holding camera, another guy holding the fuzzy microphone, and the third guy holding lights. Actually there were probably a bunch of crew in there; I saw this guy with headphones that was messing with an iPod-like machine but for videos. The camera crew was just finishing up filming the blonde hair girl (Lacy?) dancing on top of the bar. She was all over another girl, bumping & grinding & kissing. The guys all around were very excited, hollering and lifting their arms. To my surprise, the camera crew didn’t really film for that long…I thought the camera was in their faces 24/7. The max was about 10 minutes, and then the crew stepped outside of the bar for some fresh air, and then come back again. It’s about a 10-minute increment of filming, then a 15 minute break, then they’ll come back again and start filming another person. Hooked??? Click Here to read more!!(Pictures included!!) and don't worry I'm sure after tonight I'll have something to blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home