Thursday, February 03, 2005

Uh...I dunno

Ok due to the recent claim of exploitation made here(also scroll down for my response), i've removed the cast of characters and several other posts that may offended anyone. Cause lord knows I hate to offend people. The thing that gets me is that this person took time to give me a verbal(yet written) bitch slap but didn't have the balls to atleast put their name down, so there I was yesterday with just a hint of guilt over this comment and now i've done gone and deleted stuff that i spent alot of time on. Oh well, I'll just write it again if needed. So from now on, Mr. Anonymous I will refer to people that I have mentioned previously with witty nicknames that I have decided to give them. Hope this satisfies some of your anger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home