Thursday, February 03, 2005

I need a car(observations from the 27)

Ok, I need to get that previous part out of my system, even though I'm not 100 % sure, I still have my suspicions. With that said let me tell you two things I noticed today on the way to job # 2: -Is it really necessary to argue with the bus driver about the date of a transfer, force him to call the police only to realize 20 minutes later that yes in fact the transfer was wrong. I was almost late to work you asshole, and for this you started my day off to a bad foot. -You know I'm not the poorest person on this earth, in fact I'm very appreciative of what I have. Granted I know what it feels like when the first of the month comes, I've been there so many times and that's a part of my childhood that I am not proud of. That part makes me who I am, so I've learned to deal with in and move on. So I ask this, why would you fight over items, money and other misc. possesions that are obviously worth more than the bond you have with your mother? It's just money, and like some friends money comes and goes. Two different scenarios played out in front of me, and call me an asshole all you wanted but this just pushed my anxiety for a car closer and closer. I can't freakin deal with these people anymore, I NEED MY CD PLAYER BACK!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home