Monday, January 03, 2005

A new year, a new me

Ok so New Year's was a complete success!! I spent it with Jenny @ Sydney and Kelly's. The entire evening was very calm and relaxing...just the thing that I think that I needed to end the year. Saturday was more of a recovery day for me, I laid around and did nothing for the majority of the day, then I cleaned, and laid down some more. For some reason I was really tired and I didn't know why. I stayed in and just watched movies. It was very calming and relaxing, it gave me alot of time to think. So i've realized that I have been foolishly waiting for something to happen with this boy, but in reality nothing is going to happen. Well that was a complete waste of my time, and to think i really did like this one. Oh well they say Karma is a bitch, so I guess im getting what I deserved, so that's that. Also, I realized that i really do harbor alot of anger towards my brother. My dad made me call him and explain why I didn't want to go to his house for new years, and I told him that it was not a good decision on my part because there would be drinking involved and one of us were liable to say something and piss the other off. He said that it was me who had the problem, not him. Maybe he's right, who knows. So the New Year seems to be starting off right, and if things go like im hoping I should have a good year. HOPEFULLY New year's resolutions: 1. Successfully work 2 jobs. 2. Be back in school by this summer 3. Work out 4. Quit being single 5. Goes with # 4, only I won't waste my time on useless boys. 6. Quit smoking by year's end 7. Be happy for what I have 8. Appreciate my father more 9. Appreciate my friends more 10. Go back to fort worth for atleast a week
Stones taught me to fly. Love taught me to lie. Life taught me to die.
So it's not hard to fall, When you float like a cannonball.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home