Friday, December 24, 2004

if only I could...

I'm just getting frustrated... Hey I can't hear you, can we talk about this later? And that was that, and I was still not allowed to speak my peace. One of the most frustrating things for me is not being able to get my point across. I hate being cut off and I hate being ignored. Or am I being ignored, does he truly like me and is he truly busy? Or am I just setting my self up to play the fool once more. and then he calls, another voicemail. another excuse? or the truth. I wanna throw in the towel, and then I hear his voice. The hardest part about all of this, is truly liking someone, truly being attracted to someone, and not being able to see, touch or kiss them so u can know why the attraction is there. to be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home