Monday, December 20, 2004

Much ado about nothing

So I'm trying to actually post on this bad boy on a daily basis but it's kinda difficult, I sat here looking at my previous post and could not think of a single thing to say or write about...This is not good. Well yesterday went as well as could be expected. Way to much to go over on here, and way to much to write about. Luckily my dad was there for me later in the evening so he made me feel a whole lot better. I stayed in bed for the majority of the evening just because I didn't want to deal with people or think about the various things that are going to be thrown at me in the coming months. Things are going to get crazy again and this time I don't think im going to be very flexible with dealing with it. Call it stubborness or whatever u want, I'm just not going to take this crap laying down...btw my i detest my brothers. And there is this boy....we talk on the phone, we play phone tag continously(i think that im winning but ahhh whose counting.) I don't know what to expect out of this whole situation. Normally being the bitch that i am, if things don't go the way i think that they should in the time and manner that i think that they should. I just call it quits, cut my losses and move on. But this boy is different. We'll see, ask me again how i feel in two weeks and then we'll see. As for now im going to end this, but im at work and lord knows that im going to have to post something later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home