Monday, December 27, 2004

Random Thoughts of this weekend.

Phone calls that matter. The phone started ringing around 11 a.m Christmas morning, it was my bestfriend from high school wishing me a merry christmas(we rarely talk these days but we do try and call each other on holidays and every other month, ya know just to catch up), about 10 minutes later his sister called me as well. It was wierd they were both in two different places and yet they took the time to remember that 'hey he still does exist'. That's what I love about my friends from back home, no matter how long i've been gone, they still remember that I'm here. Well then Javier and I began our Christmas day phone tag(he called me while I was in the shower, then I called him, then i left and he called me back, then I came back home called him and he didn't answer...then at 7p.m. we got ahold of each other.), again he remembered that I was still there. Jessica and Jenny left the cutest messages on my machine, and Bob just cussed me out(which is quite norm with Bob...quote from 2 months ago : "You're lucky, I fucking hate you or else I would leave a message"..oh do u feel the love??). I got Justin's call just as I walked in the door from spending the day with my family, and then Juan called when he was back from San Antonio. To change the pace for once, the boy called me. We talked for a bit but I couldn't really talk cause Scott was there and we were about to embark on our adventure to Africa(I'll get to that later). Then finally at 3a.m.(which was not christmas day), I get a call from the lovely ex of mine, el amor de mi vida, the first(we haven't spoken for awhile, for reasons that I will not publish...but things are ok now...i think). So there you have it, all the people who I wanted to talk to on Christmas day called me or I called them...all except for one, my bestfriend Jaime. I am honestly starting to think that my bestfriend card has been revoked, and I still don't know why. So Jaime if ur reading this, I want reasons. Survivor: Africa So I finished the Outback alot quicker than I expected, and I was not impressed. These people went through hell out there, and I thought things could not get worst than that. Oh no no no, Burnett had to put the new Survivor's in the middle of the African desert, with very little space to get away from each other(which means alot of scheming, plotting and strategizing.) Once again we see the Survivors playing with past votes(in the event of a deadlocked tie, the Survivor with the most previous votes gets the axe). The first tribal swap occured and the Survivors were shocked(just as I would have been had this been my first time to see a tribal swap). The game became more interesting once the tribes swapped, because number wise each tribe would have a 3-3 tie in the case of a vote(which would bring the past votes into play). The Boran tribe instantly got the upper hand by helping out to defenseless ex-Samburuu members Teresa and Frank(when Frank and 'T-Bird' were on Samburuu they quickly learned where their pecking order stood under the dictator Silas and his minions, with the swap Teresa and Frank were given new life and Silas was given the axe). Over at New Samburuu the Ex-Borans were not happy with Silas' minions and quickly tried to figure out who had previous votes so they would win in the case of a tie(all of the ex-Borans had no votes casted against them). So as the merge quickly approached the numbers were 6-4(Boran with Tom, Lex, Ethan, Kim J, Kelly, and Clarence, and Samburuu with Kim P, Teresa, Frank and Brandon). The Moto Maji tribe was born with Boran holding a tight lead, well then they gave Clarence the axe followed by Kelly. The numbers were tied even and had the old Samburuu's had any brain they would have used the old tie breaker strategy to get rid of Lex. But the ex Samburuu's were mad that Brandon went against their plan to get rid of Lex, and the Ex-Borans were mad that Lex had recruited Brandon without their permission. So as u guessed it Brandon was given the axe, then finally!!! Frank is taken out of the game followed by Kim P. and once again Teresa has found herself on the pecking order with the number of 4-1 so as u guessed Teresa goes but not with out a fight and some backlash(she fed Lex a bunch of bs about Tom wanting to get rid of him, with Kim J backing her up.) I'm at the final 4 episode and im so glad that it's almost over, I'm survivored out...seriously done with it, atleast until febuary 8th for Survivor: Pulua. why i spent 30 minutes explaining all that but oh well, now u dont have to sit back and watch africa because i spelled it all out for u...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home