Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Hippies, Jenny, Arts and Crafts...oh my!!

So last night began after I got off of work as usual. Jenny picked me up and we went to go hang out with my friend Sarah, which was cool cause I haven't seen her in awhile. I should have known by then that this was not going to be normal evening. Jenny and Sarah had been 'constructing' a Santa out of fabric(a hint of things to come). I found it amusing and couldn't help but laugh at the situation. Hiro, another friend of ours came over for a little bit with a friend of his(who i think we scared with all of our gay comments). So they left and Sarah, Jenny and I decided that it was time to go to some christmas party. Let me tell u, I was not expecting what was going to happen next. Hippies galore!!! When we got to the apartment I instantly knew that these people where not what I was used to hanging out with. But I took the situation as something new that I have never experienced before(as I do with all new situations). So the hippies(whose names I have forgotten by now) were all squatting on the floor, constructing more christmas ordaments. It was fun watching them, but the real fun came when Jenny and I sat down and starting making shit of our own. I haven't felt like such a kid in a very long time. Lord knows how long we were making stuff because by the time I realized it, it was already 1:00 am. Then I got home and called the boy. We talked for awhile and I got the reassurance I needed(Why I'm so scared of the whole situation I still don't know) so last night ended on a high note and he still likes me, so that's all good. Yay! for me. Today: I'm leaving work early, watching The Amazing Race(I still need to get the teams down, because I don't know who is who yet...) well that is the end of today's saga...enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home