Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Going back to 2001

So i got to leave work early yesterday...yay!! At 7 the Race was on, and I finally became familiar with the cast members(and Scott and I decided that we would just move the Amazing Race to thursdays since we don't have a show to watch right now...so that's good). Well after the race ended with no one being eliminated(it was a "to be continued..." episode, a first in the amazing race history) Scott busted out with Survivor: The Australian Outback tapes, we were gonna go back to the old school of Survivor. What Scott calls "The first generation of Survivors", these players only had Hatch, Sue, Kelly, Rudy, and Jenna to learn from. Which wasn't alot, seeing how many seasons of Survivor there have been since then. Once the show start I immediately went into statistic mode and started calculating how Tina and Colby won the game(Ogakor pretty much won the game due to tie vote breaking rules and Mike's accident) I can now see why Jerry was a bitch and Mike Stupin forever changed the spectrum of Survivor(He was the first unknown contingency to happen to the game, now mind u maybe this is what sparked Burnett's interest in tribal swaps come season 3...we may never know how well Mike may have done in that game, but it did change Survivor forever...damn fires!!!)...oh and you can't forget the infamous Kucha Corn... I'm only on episode 2(where Kel is caught eating "beef jerky", and Queen Jerri is having none of this.) It's going to be an interesting weekend(since my holiday plans consist of hanging with the family, taking a shit load of leftovers home and popping in the Survivor tapes, I hope to be to the Jury portion of the game by Saturday so i can have a full 10 hour marathon) yes ladies and gentlemen you have found my drug...i'm a survivor/big brother/amazing race junky. I need help, and the only thing that I think will help me is if I am actually allowed to play the game... Well I have played the game once before you can read all about it here .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home