Saturday, December 18, 2004

And it begins...

Ok, im not sure who will read this, or for that matter if anyone really cares about what i have to say or think. First of all don't expect this to grammatically correct, since I haven't been back in school for awhile i seem to be getting stupider and stupider. I mean seriously, i feel like as each day passes i lose at least 1% of my brain. So where to start with the misadventures of me!!!! oh the drama, oh the drama...just kidding I'm no drama queen ;-) So again where do i start the misadventures of me...how about last nite?? Sure that seems like the perfect setting for the begining. So I worked all day and it was aight, i've noticed that as each day passes i am continously pushing myself to work here, it's difficult sometimes, omg is it frustrating but I can do it plus I love the money, and seeing as I am not in school for the time being, what the fuck else would i do if i quit?? Of course the obvious answer is find another job, but there is not a job out there like this one....anywhere so alas, im still here...oh yes back to my story... So yea I got off work and Scott picked me up for the enjoyable night to come. Well with Scott things are never boring, we just talk and talk and he gives me his wisdom and im just 'yea dude your right'-oh to play the straight game. So on the 20 minute drive to Rosemary's(she was having a christmas party...but i will get to that later), so yea on the 20 minute drive to Rosie's we started talking about what we were going to do on our thursday nites now, and we could not come up with a single idea. I guess reality tv saturation does that to you. You see for the last 6 months or so, Scott and I have gotten together to watch one reality show or another every tuesday and thursday(on tuesdays it would be Big Brother 5 and The Amazing Race and on Thursday it would be the live Big Brother 5 show, which once that show ended we went to Survivor: Vanuatu, but sadly that ended this past week...oh my god i need help!!!!. So we finally arrive for the party oh-so-fashionably late and the white elephant game starts...*insert audience cheer* so I ended up getting these bad ass martini glasses and if u know me, then u know i love to drink!! but then that fucker Aron took them from me, had I had atleast 3-4 more drinks in my system i would have had words with him, but i didnt and Scott ended up screwing him over later on the game(thank god for survivor and it's knowledge of how to screw people over) So I ended up getting some wind chimes(wtf??!) and I gave them to Scott to give to his mother because she was oh so kind for making me a wonderful blanket(sadly it's rainbow, but on the brighter side of things I love the blanket!!). As the night started to wind down us gays decided it was time to make our friday appearance at Charlie's. A few cocktails later, I ended up at home, thinking of the one person I wanted to talk to most, who was out in San Antonio... Tommorow: I'm going to go see my mom, it's been about 4 mos since I've seen her last and from what I'm told she isn't in the best state, so I don't know how im going to handle it. Cross ur fingers.... And let the (mis)adventures begin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home