Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Silly Photo Blog

You're beautiful...it's true... Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting I love James Blunt!! The most Ghetto Birthday Cake ever(notice the 'candle') Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Getting my MYSPACE fix... Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting This is my bike's brake light, I can't get it to shut off. It's like the freakin' Energizer bunny....it keeps going and going and going... Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Everyone loves Emo Boys... Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting My new Favoriate Band... Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting I'll have a #6 on a sourdough bun, light mayo, only mayo. Curly fries and a Dr. Pepper to drink, now bitch!!!(me on any given drunken night) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting And last but not least...I'm Rick James, Bitch! Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger linhtheprocrastinator said...

hey babe, drinks...soon

4/25/2006 09:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home