Thursday, April 06, 2006

Destiny's Child, the other falling story.

Ok, so T reminded me about the story I left out in The Italian Job. So let's take a step back and relive that first Saturday night when I went out with Bren and Jazzy. Like I was talking about random encounters in this city, the first thing that happens when we get to 6th street is run into a friend of mine that I like to call Babies. We hugged and planned on meeting up later that night. As Bren and Jazzy and I were making our way to Chuggin' Monkey we ran into some co-workers of mine and then they were on their way with us to the bar. Now I don't normally like to talk about embarassing moments but this one was like the Destiny's Child story when Michelle fell and Kelly and Beyonce just watched. So as Bren, Jazzy and I were crossing San Jacinto, Bren's foot fell into a tiny pothole and I just kept walking. I guess you could call me Beyonce(since I always like attention) but Jazzy wouldn't be Kelly because as soon as Bren fell, Jazzy picked her up. I kept walking and tried to pretend I didn't know what happened. No but for real, I went to help Bren out because I didn't want my friend to get laughed at. Or wait, did I laugh at her when she fell? You may never know.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright sweet-p........that WAS embarassing enough then, but now you're going to do this?? OMG.. you just wait!!!! I still love ya tho'!! That was kinda funny, and YES you did laugh at me, but I didn't care 'cuz I was laughin' at myself....it's not like it was the first time......or the last??? TEE HEE!!

Bren

4/06/2006 07:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay ya know what............as late as it is, I'm going to go ahead and say......"bring on another pothole baby!!!! Like I said before, let's do it again, rrrrllll soon!!! Ya heard???!!!!

Bren

4/07/2006 04:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home