Tuesday, March 14, 2006

The Queers Have Eyes.

"Woman! You are going with me tonight whether you like it or not!", It's RT. He's trying to convince me to go with him for another fun evening at the Animal House. I wasn't feeling to well and his convincing tactics weren't exactly working. "I swear to god, If I have to climb three flights of stairs, pull you by your hair and stuff Jack in the Box down you mouth, I will. You know I'm crazy like that!" I paused, Jack in the Box did sound good at that moment and I was hungry. But still I wasn't feeling well though, and I knew what the Animal House had to offer. "Ok", I respond because I am always one to comprimise (*giggles, cause that so ain't true), and I respond with "I'll go with you under one condition: You have to take me to the movies, I'm dying to get out of the house"(This was true I'd been there all day fighting a cold or allergies or the Bird Flu, I really don't know these days) . He pauses. And you know I should have taken that as sign of bad things to come. "Let's go see the Hills have Eyes." I pause. I mean for real, I wanted to go see a movie. Like 'Date Movie', which would make me laugh, or' Madea's Family Reunion' that would make me pee on myself, or maybe Brokeback Mountain for the 30th time. But no he wanted to go see a scary movie, and a really gory scary movie at that. There was this one part where this monster looking thingy had three fingers and it grossed me out. I've been having nightmares about it for days. Two wasted hours later, there we were on our way to the Animal House. The next day, I got a call from Luis, "Rome made some enchiladas, come eat them with us before we go out." I didn't know that I had agreed to go out but I did want to see Rome so I guess what's the harm in going right? I get there and William is already there in middle of Luis' room trying clothes on. Ya know William is very butch for a gay man but sometimes he really queens out. It's cute. I think that he is secretly a bottom, a really big bottom. a B.O.B if you will. So as he is getting ready I ask him about the current guy he was dating, who we had dubbed '3'. "So how are things going with 3?" I ask. He looks at me with this grotesque look on his face and I begin to wonder if I had said something wrong. I can hear Luis giggle from the bathroom so I knew this had to be good. "You know that movie, 'The Hills have Eyes'? He asks me. Damn it, just when I was getting the images out of my head he has to remind me of the nightmares I had the night before. "Yea," I respond without really wanting to know where this story was going. "Ok so 3 and I went to go see it on Friday at the Draft house and I made the mistake of letting him drive." He continued, my interest was once again turned on as he finish, "Well we get into his car and he goes to put the car in gear and I notice his three fingers. For the first time since we started dating I was completely appalled that he had three fingers." I kind of laugh and ask, "So what did you do?" He looks at me with that bitch look he has and says, "I broke up with him." I pause and began to think, would I do the same thing? Would I allow a film to influence the way I think about a person? After seeing that movie and having the crap scared out of me, hell yea I would. Shallow or not, I would still do it. The night Rainbow went the same as always except Rome never showed up and that kind of made me sad but that's really his loss not mine. My stalker was also there but that's a whole other story that I would not get into.

1 Comments:

Blogger thao said...

I love reading your blog! it's like its own story book! ohh and I saw Brokeback mountain finally! I enjoyed it, it was really good! :)

3/15/2006 08:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home