Saturday, March 04, 2006

It's Brokeback, Bitches!

So tonight Tracy, Bren and I went to go see Brokeback Mountain. I know you're probably asking yourself, "fool, you've seen this twice already why do it to yourself again?" but for real though, I wish I knew how to quit this film. I was so surprised (and I kept pointing this out to Tracy), that the majority of the audience was heterosexual couples(mostly in their 30-40's). This made me happy and I was enjoying the film when in comes this family of four( a son whose like 10 and a newborn). The newborn would not shut the fuck up and I was like, "Woman, I am trying to see man on man sex so you better take that child somewhere else!", sadly she didn't. Well we get to the infamous tent scene where the man on man sex is about to occur and the 10 year old covers his eyes(actually his father said, "cover your eyes son because this might make you gay", ok not really but still). And then when the scene where Jack and Ennie are about to do it again, the father had enough. He told his wife, "Let's go...now!" So they picked up all their shit and left. I looked at Tracy was like, "Do they not own a T.V?" Seriously, who doesn't know about Bareback Mountain?....errr Brokeback.

5 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

OK, so ya know I'm gay, ya know I like that whole tent scene thing and I think Jake rules. However, if I had a 10 year old child (actually, if I'd had children they'd now be about 23...God thats frightening but a whole 'nother story) I wouldnt take them to see Brokeback.....or any other movie where people are bangin'. Some parents are just so clueless.

3/05/2006 05:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I going to be famous now that I've finally made the blogger?? I need to get some dark sunglasses and a black scarf so ppl won't recognize me. I'm feeling welled up with pride because I've finally made it, even though the headline has bitches in it. I guess I'm just one proud bitch!!!

tracy

3/05/2006 08:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have brokeback mountain on DVD ... I got in in England.

3/10/2006 11:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Sweet-p!!

Thanks for taking me to see that movie!! It was an outstanding film!!! Enough to even make this straight girl cry like a lil' bitch!!! Love ya bunches!!!

3/17/2006 05:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Sweet-p!!

.Thank you for taking me to see that movie!! It was an outstanding film!! Enough to even make this straight girl cry like a lil' bitch!! Love ya bunches!!!!

-Bren

3/17/2006 05:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home