Thursday, March 16, 2006

SxSw, Insanity: Part 1

He's such a Dick. I'm at the Animal House, it's cold outside(because this is Texas) and my friend Amanda stops by after her recent trip to Las Vegas. She's in Marketing, or Engineering, or Prostitution(I don't really pay attention.) Anywho, she was telling us about her recent trip to Vegas, so she begins: "We get there about 20 mins late cause you know me girl, I have to make sure I look GOOD!. And those mofos at Southwest over booked the flight due to Spring Break and I had to board a new flight at 3:30. What the fuck am I going to do for 3 hours?" I'm baffled so I say nothing. "So finally after smoking like 8 packs of cigarettes we board our plane and guess who was there?", she responds. I scream out, "Ben Affleck? Dan Renzi? Coral? Andy Roddick? Lance?!" She smiles and responds with, "Andy Dick". I was like "Ooooooooh Gurl". Cause fo real though we ALL know he is scandalous! "And this bitch was drunk!!!" She says, I wanted to hear more. "He was in Austin for SxSw, and at first he was all stumbling and trying to get his shit into the luggage into the carry-on bin. I was laughing my ass off!! Because it was so obvious he was drunk. So since he was sitting a seat away from me, I naturally started a conversation with him and I could have sworn I saw him take a pill!" "What kind I ask?", I ask. "That's besides the point, anyways." she continues, "So at first he was funny and shit but once he crossed-over people were getting a little annoyed and gurl you should have seen this bitch, he was stumbling all over the plane, like a dumb ass! I could not stop laughing, he made that pain, in the ass 3 hour delay worth it!" I look at her and laugh and say "Girl, he is so going into my Delebrities list"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home