Monday, January 16, 2006

I wish I knew how to quit you!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com I was going to wait until the Oscars to write about 'Brokeback Mountain', and who knows I still may do that but the above link has an excellent review of the film. It's an amazing piece of art about the rarest of human emotions: love.
I recommnend that everyone go see it. If not once but twice(like me). And after you've seen the film, I think you should cough up the money and buy the short story(like me).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw it when it was called "Kiss of the Spiderwoman" wake me up when Hokiewood makes something original...

SD

1/19/2006 09:17:00 AM  
Blogger Velvetsaje said...

bored at work I see...

1/19/2006 11:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Im reading your blog, you know Im bored...

1/19/2006 01:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home