Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Lines.

Lines, lines, lines, lines This title has been in my head for awhile now, the entire blog has been in there as well, hiding and waiting for the right time to come out. This may or may not be the correct time to let this come out, but I'm going to digress and just go with it. We as people have several lines that we draw within our lives. Hell our life is on some sort of predestined line that we know nothing about(or do we?). We base our friendships off of certian lines that we draw with people. Now it's common knowledge that my friendship with ex #2 has staggered since that entire drama, well ast night would be a perfect example of this or the line he drew with me way before I realized it. Scrappy and I went to have drinks after work last night and I was given information that I should have never recieved. Small tidbits here and there but nonethe less info, about ex #2. I thought previously that our friendship line was very strong, after last night I'm not even sure if that exists anymore. Don't worry I'm not going to hark on that subject again just bringing my point across. Another example of this line of friendship would be with all the real world austin people I keep meeting. Now don't get me wrong, I like each and every one of them, but they aren't a part of my inner circle of friends(the "Jays"), and they don't know very much about me a la the jays. So riddle me this, if one of them(rwa peeps) gets angry with me and someone else for hanging out to much, am I bitch for not caring or simply saying "I have my friends, your loss won't hurt me, not as much as a loss of one of the Jays will." Yes I know its an asshole thing to say but that's how I am, besides these real world austin cats, are great I can genuinely see myself being friends with them long after this is over. So there, the post was supposed to be about the different lines of friendships we draw with people. If it made no sense at all, oh well call me an idiot. Until next time, I'm off for a free dinner courtesy of Ex #2(I helped him move some crap on sunday and he's paying me back, see I'm not that much of jerk). and trust me there are more lines coming.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Friendship lines? Let me think. Yep your an idiot!

6/15/2005 08:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, I told you. You are an idiot. And your grammar sucks. No, I dont personally KNOW either one of you.

6/15/2005 08:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you dont know how to use punctuation, then please dont use it at all.

6/15/2005 10:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow someone is a pathetic low life. Youd think someone who believe sthemselves to be so above everyone would have some balls and show their face.

p.s. I love you too!

*** Emma***

6/16/2005 12:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Velvet... don't need to explain how you choose your friends. A friend is a friend is a friend, don't matter how one came about the friendship. Let whom/who/ever anonymous is/are feel the pain of being a loner/jealous/or just plain don't like you. The rest of us do, and that is all that matters.

6/16/2005 01:06:00 PM  
Blogger Velvetsaje said...

thanx road! and emma i always love comments from u!!! now come stab me in the back, a little to the left please, the other wound is still healing.

6/16/2005 01:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please Santi, don't give this person any more responses in your blogger...you are only feeding their B.S. This is a game to this person and the more you repond to them they think they are winning!! You are one of my favorite people and I'd hate you to waste your time on SOMEONE who doesn't even know you probably. Love ya!!

6/16/2005 07:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL

6/16/2005 08:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home