Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I have a confession, pt. 3

I don't know why I keep writing these "I have a confession" posts cause in essense, everything I write on here is a confession of sorts, but after writing that long drawn tale about Britney Spears of all people, I've decide that 'hey I need to write about my favoriate subject....Me!!!' So this is my current confession: As some of you may know I have this obsession(and no this one has nothing to do with Reality TV, at all. So rest assured, take a seat and breath), well this obsession has to do with Pop music once again, I've mentioned it before in the first confession but this time I've chosen to go a little deeper. You see yesterday I went to Wal-Mart(or as my people like to call it "El Wall Mard") and purchased somethings for my apartment and then I passed by the CD's and decided "ok it's cheesy pop music time", so I rifled through the CD's wondering which god awful pop cd I was going to purchase and I finally decided on Jesse McCartney, yes ladies and gentlemen I did it, I bought the CD(actually its in the computer right now, playing "she's no you, oh no") and I'm not ashamed to admit it at all. So there I said it, and what? Other Cd's that I have purchased as a part of my cheesy pop music collection: Ashlee Simpson Vanessa Carlton(I like her sound piano and all) Fantascia A-Teens(I own all 3 of their albums) O-Town(both of their crappy releases, not to mention the mixed cd of theirs I have) Backstreet Boys(yes I have their new cd, don't ask why or how, I just have it ok) But before I dig myself into a very very deep hole I want to emphasize that this is not the only kind of music I listen to, I am very fond of the following: Indigo Girls Sarah Mclachlan Tracy Chapman Garbage Allison Krause(if you count liking two of her songs, has anyone heard 'Restless' yet?) So I hope in some way this makes up for my love for cheesy pop music. Why I wrote about this you ask? I bet you're probably scratching your head right now, well I am too(and no it's not because I have lice it's because my head itches), I wrote this because I was bored and I felt this need to write, something if anything and this unfortunately was the word vomit that came out. That is all, carry on with your normal daily duties. I'm out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Velvetsaje said...

awww jess how sweet...hey dont diss my bubble gum pop...there is other quality stuff on here!!! keep reading....(archives to the right), so u graduate soon....yay!! congrats and all that jazz.

5/18/2005 09:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home