Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Fort Worth

It had its down moments, and then I had my ups. Seeing my mom wasn't as hard as I expected and I've made my peace with her, and let that portion of my life go. That demon has been laid to rest and for once, I feel as if that burden has been lifted from my shoulders, even if it is for a brief moment. I forgot how much my friends back home, are like family to me. I realized that yesterday morning when my bestfriend's mom was making breakfast. They are my family even if blood isn't involved. They are more family than the actual family I have over there and for that I will be eternally grateful. I've also realized that there is no point ignoring them because of how bad fort worth makes me feel, they made that place feel like home again, and now when people ask me where I'm from, I won't say Austin anymore. I've also discovered that I look flawless in orange. I'm a longhorn by choice i guess. p.s. I have this new confidence, mostly because of my friends back home, that I can accomplish anything that I want. I can predict that this summer is going to be one to go down in the history books.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're such an awesome guy Santi. I love reading everything you write, you have a real gift. You always tug at my heart.

Emmie

5/17/2005 09:08:00 PM  
Blogger Velvetsaje said...

i tug ur heart, only to rip it out and stomp on it!!!!

tee hee just kidding, thanks doll face :-)

5/17/2005 10:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fine bitch that's the last time Im nice to you. Come here let me poke your eyes out.

Emmie

5/17/2005 11:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya know santi.. u can go home again.. staying is another issue.. i hope a great summer lies ahead for u!! thanks for sharing! ... t

5/17/2005 11:36:00 PM  
Blogger Velvetsaje said...

omg im never moving back there. i forgot to mention i saw the first(as in the first boy i was with) this past weekend, luckily he didnt see me...raunch burger.

5/18/2005 12:27:00 AM  
Blogger Velvetsaje said...

lips,

I dont get it :-/

5/18/2005 03:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home