Monday, May 23, 2005

It isn't easy.

I bought this shirt last week in Fort Worth that says "It's not easy, being easy". Now contrary to a common belief, I am in no way shape or form a man-ho. Those days were reserved for my early homosexual years circa 19-20. Well after a long extended weekend that included a friday night with SD, RT and Blane, not to mention my str8(or is he?) neighbor Matt and then there was a fun saturday with my boo Jenny(who just graduated from UT. Go! Jenny, even though u may never read this because you are against computers and technology and you love rocks and nature, etc etc). Bob was there also and well I don't have to say much about Bob because as most of you know, Bob is the best and craziest mofo that i know. Well I spent my Sunday at home being a lard ass and doing nothing. Did anyone catch Desperate Housewives? I was forced to watch it because they weren't showing Family Guy this week(WTF, FOX? You give us three episodes and then take our precious Family Guy away, I swear for each week that you don't show Family Guy, I shall kill you-not really, that was a Family Guy Reference for those of you not on the up and up). Adrain called me around 10 wanting to go out(which I was totally against because I couldnt spend another night drinking), but then I thought to myself, 'hey I can go out and not drink' and believe you me, this was by far the most fun that I have ever had in a very long and sober time. With an exception, that shirt I was talking about earlier, yea well I decided to wear it out last night and it had one of two effects on people. Some guys would look at me with that Raunchy look in there eyes and the others would think that I was a hoe. Now I personally don't care what people think about me because I know who I am and what I do. But damn it that shirt was cute and now I don't think it's that cute-wait who the heck am I kidding I still love that shirt. I danced the whole night with Adrain, Luis, Emma, and Jeff. It was such a good time, I also gave this boy I've known for awhile my number, not so much as I want to date him, but more like I would consider the possibilty if he takes the first step(yes I'm a bitch like that). The night ended with some Tortas at La Mexicana Restaraunt, and a new found confidence that it may not be easy going out being sober, but it sure is a hell of a lot of fun! Oh yea. Like I predicted, it's going to be a Sergio Mora/Peter Manfredo Match Up for tommorow's Live 'The Contender' Finale Bout...I can't wait! (PSSST... I have my money on Mora)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home