Tuesday, February 15, 2005

What I'm listening to and such

I burned a new cd today, an excellent cd I might add. The songs fit into my life so well right now, that I thought I would share them with you: 1. Never be the same-Mel C., for the mere fact of how she talks about two friends hooking up and changing things for everyone around them...sounds familiar huh? 2. American Idiot-Green Day, because of this little quote "Well maybe I'm faggot America, I'm not a part of the redneck agenda..." Don't even get me started on this because I could go on forever on this, I just want to get married damn it! Is that so wrong?!?! 3. When I come around-Green Day, mostly because I'm in love with Green Day again. 4. In my Life-The Beatles, I've realized lately that I have done alot in my life(Austin, Fort Worth, Denver, Gambling/Drinking in New Orleans) and the many friends i've made. and like my dad said the other day "Son, you have to realize, you HAVEN'T started living yet".(I love my dad sometimes). 5.If I ain't got you-Alicia Keys, did you see her on the grammys?? 6. Scar Tissue-Red Hot Chili Peppers, well read #4 again and think deeper. 7. Because of you-Kelly Clarkson, So I broke down and bought her cd yesterday as a valentine's day gift to myself and I stumbled across this song "I will not make the same mistakes that you did, Will not let myself cause my heart so much misery. I will not break the way you did, you fell so hard. I've learned the hard way to never let it get that far. Because of you I never walk to far from the sidewalk, because of you I learned to play on the same side so I don't get hurt" It reminds me of my mother...ALOT. and then the line "I learned to play on the same side" reminds me of being gay, and it made me laugh. 8. Boulevard of Broken Dreams-Green Day, well I'm in love with the lead singer and remember this? 9. Can't buy me love-The Beatles, it's the freakin Beatles baby! 10. Karma-Alicia Keys, THE GRAMMYS!!! well that and this. 11. Look what you've done-Jet, actually ex #2 told me about this song, because it fits what ex #1 did so well(read #1 and #10) so I listen to it to remind myself that it's really not worth my time anymore. 12. Algo Está Cambiando-Julieta Venegas, for my non spanish speaking readers it's "Something is Changing" and in the song she talks about how she can feel it changing even though she has yet to see it, it's a very deep and good song. 13.Alguien-Julieta Venegas, I like her I really do and this is just a damn cute song about "someone" 14. Perfect Girl-Sarah Mclachlan,I've written about this before remember? well that's the velvet mix febuary 2005, so now get on your computer, steal music(buy it please), and jam out(and think of me). Also I bought one of these today. Support Hilary in 08'!!!!(God I can only wish) And I had dinner with ex #2(which ex #1 does not like...he he now I get to fuck with him like I fucked with all of the other guys ex #2 has dated since we broke up. If only he would act like a mature adult and talk to me, well now I'm going to show him how ex #2 and I are when we are friends...ya, im a bitch I know.) His roomates liz and lyn gave me a good talking to, about how I've ignored them in all of this and how they are not a part of the drama. I explained that I would have gone to visit them but there was a 2 week visitor that I could not stand to be around. They understood and we exchanged numbers(I'm so glad there isn't this whole 'let's draw the line in the sand' type of thing going on.) he he, i am a bitch because I gave ex #2 tips on what to look for with ex#1 and what alot of his 'warning signs' are(that boy has no idea what he is in for). Things have settled over well with Ex #2, as they always have. Which is good because if I lost ex #2 because of I this, I think I would get really depressed(but not suicidal don't worry, I'm not THAT dramatic). Til next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home