Monday, February 14, 2005

Grammys 2005

ok so first off...I'm back, yes I have to admit it I knew I couldn't stay away for very long. Second of all, I'm sorry for that nasty little blog earlier(if you missed it, trust me it was nothing). Now moving on... The grammys were yesterday and I must say... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz alicia keys, jamie fox zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tim mcgraw zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz queen latifah zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz usher zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz the end. This weekend was freaking amazing, beyond amazing completely theraputic. I really needed a break from the day to day 12 hour days, im a slave for the man type of thing. It was really good and I have to thank the Crawfish and Dean for such a great weekend. Ok well I'm sure I will think of something better to blog later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home