Saturday, January 22, 2005

The UnHoly TrInity

Each year that I return to my second job I swear that this is going to be the last year that I return there, and the following year there I am back again. The place is like a cest pool of lonliness, the valley of lost souls as a friend once called it. Now don't get me wrong there are some people that I love working with(namely Scott and Richard) but then there are some who just drive me up the wall. There is one lady imparticular, the noise nazi, who just drives me nuts. Whenever someone is talking loudly this woman swears that she cannot hear a word that is coming out of that person's mouth but whenever someone has headphones on even at the most minimal volume, she freaks out because of this. I want to grab her by the throat sometimes, but I wouldn't do that cause I'm not a violent person. Trust me though, there have been times when I've been at the point of strangulation and I have to restrain myself(ok it's not that serious but you get the point). With this new season starting back at the second job it looks like alot of the fall out from last season is quickly taking form. New battle lines have been drawn in a sense, and those who were once close to each other are no longer friends. Those who once didn't speak to each other now have more to say. It's funny to sit back and watch, and its also even funnier to get involved with the drama(as you can quickly see I became a part in that drama before) but this year I have swore that I will stay as far away from these people as I possibly can. I have my own life to lead and I will not let them suck me in again. With that said, I hung out with Scott and Richard yesterday night after work. We just sat around drank some beer, smoked cigerettes and cussed. Our subjects ranged from Survivor, to my returning to school, to my issues with my mother, work drama, Scott's going on and various other things. That's where the title of this blog comes from, I don't know if it was Richard or Scott who coined the term but that is what refer to ourselves as because we all 3 clicked so very well. I don't really remember how long we had been sitting there talking and drinking because around 3 a.m. my vision started getting blurry and I woke up this morning around 11:30 am with a headache from hell. Now I am at work with my headset on(which doesn't help the headache). Well tonight I get to watch the past week episodes of The Amazing Race and The Apprentice and drink some beer and smoke some cigerettes. Tommorow I plan on cutting my hair and dying it(I'm giving myself a makeover starting tommorow...this should be interesting)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NOT REALLY ANONYMOUS...ITS TRACY AND I DESPERATELY WANT TO BE A PART OF THE UNHOLY TRINITY. (I'M SO JEALOUS) BUT I GUESS TRINITY MEANS 3 AND I WOULD MAKE 4 OR EVEN 5 IF MY WEIGHT COUNTS. ABOUT THIS NOISE NAZI....HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER!!!!!!! FOR SOMEONE SO FREAKIN' CONCERNED ABOUT NOISE SHE SURE AS HELL NEVER SHUTS THE F*CK UP!!! THATS ALL FOR NOW...LOVE YA SANTI

1/24/2005 09:52:00 PM  
Blogger Velvetsaje said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1/24/2005 09:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home