Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Support-A tale of two exes(Part 4)

Ok so Ex # 2 and I have been friends for awhile now and it has taken a long time to get to this point, too long in fact. Ex # 1 and I have been friends for nearly a year now, but that took months of work and a year of not talking to each other. Now Ex # 2 knows about the lie that Ex # 1 has told and the circumstances surrounding the situation and yet he is still willing to go along with everything and has the nerve to tell me "Friends should support each other, and you should support me in this" excuse me? I mean how in the hell is he supporting me in this situation? Knowing what happened and still willing to go along with everything? He doesn't want to eat his words, because you can never say never. I guess that makes sense, and if the situation were different I would understand, but right now I don't. Man I really do wish my feelings are being considered on his part because I could really careless about Ex # 1 at this point. I really wish Ex # 2 sees all of this and somehow some kind of sense is knocked into him. Until then I can only hope and pray that I don't lose not one but two really good friends. Luckily, I'm only being ignored by one of them, which can be expected...his way of dealing with things is not acknowledge them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home