Wednesday, January 19, 2005

A tale of two exes(Part 3)

So now I think that I'm being ignored by them both. Which is cool I guess, I mean I kinda semi-expected it to happen by one of the exes, but ex #2 I didn't cause anytime that he and I have ever been mad at each other for any reason, we would still talk. I think the most we have gone without talking was like a week. We'll see what happens. Also, I've decided to just let them do this and see what happens without any anger or resentment towards them. I mean what else can I do since I wasn't even considered in this whole situation. A conversation with Jessica yesterday: Me: (explains the entire saga) Jessica: Isn't there some rule where friends shouldn't date your exes? Me: Yes Jessica: And isn't there another rule where exes shouldn't date. Me: Not really unless the exes are your friends. Jessica: I'm confused. Me: welcome to my world. Jessica: Man you gay men are wierd. Me: Yep, and this time I didn't do anything to cause the drama. Jessica: I know and it just came to you. Me: Yep and it sucks So now I'm gonna try and call ex # 2 a couple more times and not give up hope that I have lost him entirely(we are more friends than we are exes), as for ex # 1-the catalyst of this entire situation, I don't know what I'm gonna do about him yet. Onto other brigther things, the other job went well yesterday just the normal first day b.s. It was good to see alot of my old co workers again(im seasonal). So that was nice, and after the first day I think I can handle two jobs cause it was not nearly as tiring as I had expected. I wish I had something more interesting to blog other than this baby drama but alas I don't

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home