Tuesday, January 18, 2005

A tale of two exes(Part 2)

Ok, so I tried to talk some sense into both of them last night about the whole situation but my words fell on deaf ears. Of course I did recieve a vast amount of apologies from both, and yes it did help...a little but that was still not enough. I warned both of them that this was not going to work out between them, and that they were going to make an already unstable situation even more unstable and possibly break the bond between all 3 of us. Did they listen? no. They are both so hell bent at seeing why the feel this away about each other that they really don't care what I have to say. That's fine with me, cause I'm washing my hands of the whole situation and now I'm just gonna sit back and watch the sparks fly, as this little mini romance fizzles out. So why don't I think this is going to work out, you ask... Well one ex is possesive/jealous, the other doesn't get jealous. One ex is needy and always wants attention, the other isn't affectionate. One ex is controlling, the other is uncontrollable. One ex defines "talking" very loosely while the other takes it very seriously, and trust me Aries and Geminis don't work well together. I know cause I dated both of them. I've known both of these guys for quite sometime and I was with both of them for a long time. If they really think that what I'm saying is BS and I'm just trying to stop them from trying, well yes they are right but for good reason. This is going to be interesting, and the funny thing about it all is that when I found out it felt like my heart had been broken by two people that I care about the most, and now I'm just like 'fuck it, let them fuck each other over, cause as long as they aren't doing it to me I really don't care'. This is going to very interesting. and Hell Months Start today(I start job # 2) and do you know how disheartening(sp) it is to hear your two exes say "we talked about this...we discussed how you would react...we want to see where this is going" it's like two people have now become one and it disgust me. Also, I reached a 100 hits yesterday...woo hoo...people are reading this(maybe cause i've plastered the link to this website all over the place) so now I ask my readers one question...who has been in this situation and how have you dealt with it? Responses would greatly be appreciated!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's simple Santi..MEN ARE PIGS

1/20/2005 07:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home