Friday, January 21, 2005

The Real World Update and other stuff

Isn't it pretty?
What a freakin week. I tell ya I didn't expect half of what happened this week, and I didn't think I would make it through but I did. Ya know after a long heated converstation with ex # 2 I finally got his side of things, and now I feel kind of selfish about some stuff but he and I worked it out, I think. I really do need to learn to calm down a little more. So about the above picture above, I know it's dark and stuff but I just like the lighting and the way the house looks, you can check more pics out here, there is a crap load on the website. So as I end this post for the week I would like to leave on this quote:
"no se ve
Pero siento que hay en mi
algo que esta cambiando"
"It doesn't show,
But I feel that there is something
Inside me that is changing"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home