Friday, January 21, 2005

Fate/Destiny

You know based on the most recent events I have begun to ask myself what in the hell lead up to this point in my life? -Could it have been the email that I sent Adrian, which ended up becoming the reason that I met Ralph. -Could it have been the break up that I went through with Ralph that lead to the next reason... -Could it have been Juan's fault, who was dating Fernie, whose friend was dating Javier(who after a drunk night on my part dropped me off at home..oh the good ol days) -Could it be the fact that both of these boys have so much in common that it's not even funny(I didn't figure out how much they had in common until recently when we all became friends) -Or could it be some predestined plan that these three lives were meant to intertwine(and boy have they intertwined!!!). I don't know when I start to think about it, and things like this it gets kinda scary. I guess next time I see a situation building up, I will just cut fate off and make my own plans(only to later learn that that choice has spun me into a completely different direction) and I often wonder sometimes, had I not sent that email to Adrain would I have met Ralph and gained a bestfriend in Jaime and would a list of a million things have happened to me. I guess I will never know, but it would be interesting to be able to turn back time and change some things around. So many lives, have to cross in the crazy Austin world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home