Saturday, January 29, 2005

I can't think of a title

I wanted to start this blog by rehashing this. The reason behind that is because as I was on my way to work, I passed by ex #2's house and what do I see?? Ex #1's truck(according to my covert sources, he's been here for awhile now. So that's why Ex #2 hasn't answer/returned any of my calls...he's off committing friendship sin with the asshole formerly known as ex #1) So this completely throws my night off because Bob is coming into town and we have planned on hanging out, and now with this new information I don't know if I want to because Bob will be with Backstabber(Ex#1) and Frontstabber(ex#2). Ten minutes after writing this first portion, I've come to the conclusion that there is nothing I can do about this situation but shut up and be quiet about it. But like Shannon said "If what they've done to you now isn't a clear indicator of what kind of friends they are, I don't know what will." So whatever, I hate them both...again. Onto other more non-depressing issues. Here's some highlights from last night: -My cat scratched my arm, and it looks like i've tried to kill myself. -A get together of 3, turned into a impromtu party of 7. -Vegas Divas may become the next great blog that I will be apart of(you heard it hear first!!) -I love Jenny, more than she will ever know(she came over last night and I hadn't seen in like 3 weeks, we sat on the ottoman giggling and talking completely ignoring everyone else. I can't help it we get that like ALL the time.) -Adam(there needs to be a complete blog about the story of Adam) -I need to get a new radio and cd player(the radio I havent had for awhile the cd player died on Wednesday; imagine the scene, me walking jamming out to my gwen stefani cd, and as soon as the bitch says "uh huh this my shit.." well my shit fell on the ground split into two and that was the end of my cd player...it's sad, I cried for like an hour because I have been through alot with that cd player. I need a cigarette.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home