Friday, January 28, 2005

At 7-11 of all places

So I stopped by the local 7-11 to buy something to drink before venturing to job # 2 and I was standing in line this Random walked by me and in like 2 seconds I felt like I was having my first Acid flashback ever. He had this scent to him and it quickly caught my attention. I imagined myself looking like my cats do when they catch a wiff of something intresting. So I stood there for a second and allowed myself to go back 4 years... I remember calling you around 11 or so that night to tell you that I was already home from work, and I couldn't wait to see you. It had been about a week since I first met you and I could not get you off of my mind, and the feeling was completely mutual. Finally I had found a boy to fall for. I remember walking up to your car and you handing me the card that I still have to this day, it read "I was just wondering if you ever recieved a rose from a boi". It was so cute, but I was so scared at the time that after you dropped me off later that night, I threw the rose away because I didn't want my roomates to find out. I kept the card, like everything else for the memories. So after I got into your car we drove for almost an hour and I remember thinking to myself "What if he's taking me up these mountains to kill me?". Of course I wasn't being serious, but I do have to admit that the thought did cross my mind. So we finally got to the top of lookout point and I couldnt believe the view. There was Denver for me to take in and that memory has never left my mind. I remember standing in front of you as you had your arms around me trying to keep me warm(I'm still as skinny now as I was then). I didn't care about the cold then, in fact I didn't care about anything but being there with you at that moment soaking it all in. It was the most romantic thing I have ever been a part of in my life. It was like you and I were gods even if it was just for a few moments. I remember sitting in your car watching the snow fall outside and still looking over the city, our hands finally touched and I felt every part of my body light up. After several odd silences we finally kissed and the moment was complete. There I was finally with a real gay boy, sharing our first kiss on the top of a snow covered mountain of all places. Damn it felt good, and I will never forget it... Just a scent and I was able to relive all that in a matter of moments. I miss Luke, he's become a really good pen pal(we dont talk for months and when we do we talk forever). He's been saying he's coming down to Austin but it never happens(during his first trip I barely starting date Ralph and during the 2nd one I was on the verge of breaking up with Ralph and Ralph made me choose between him and Luke...I think you know who I chose). I think I need to go buy a bottle of Curve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home