Friday, January 28, 2005

Vultures

Now why is it that my coworkers and I at job # 2 stalk the new hires just because they are fresh meat? We have even started nick naming them. First there is Adam(or Andy, we aren't sure yet), well Scott and I have dubbed him "Sarge" cause of his crew cut and stern look. He should be an interesting specimen this season. There's also the Blond Raccoon who has worn a hat for like the last 2 days and has really dark circles under her eyes.There are others but I have yet to meet them, I'll keep ya updated. I know what you're saying too "don't you people work?" and the answer is yes and no. We work, but the work is so mundane and tedious that we have to entertain ourselves somehow. Unfortunately these new people have become our source for entertainment. Now im starting to wonder if im contradicting what I said here???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home