Thursday, January 27, 2005

With nothing better to do

I didn't have to go to work til way late today so it was kinda relaxing(in reality I didn't end up going to work because of the weather but who's really paying attention?) I got so bored last nite that I finally finished watching this and I have to finally admit that Vercepia deserved the title of Survivor. Next time I won't rely on episode summaries to come up with a conclusion as to who deserves to win. Also, I really think that Neleh did not deserve to be in the final two, watching Kathy bust her ass for 3rd was like watching Lex lose it in Africa and Rob C. in the Amazon.(It's a good think Pulua starts in the next 2 weeks, if u want some really good insider info on the show you should check this out. I don't really have anything to blog about today, it was a pretty somber day of relaxation(I've offically fell in love with my new single couch, I slept like a baby on that thing for well over 2 hours. This is all I can come up with today, hope your satisfied Tracy(and if you haven't noticed, I just killed 2 birds with one stone)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home