Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Crack and a Jumbo Jack

Today was a rather busy day off from job # 1. I spent the mornining visiting with shannon and giving her my drama from last week(if you don't know then just scroll down). Then I went to go stalk, I mean scope out the Real World house, and it looks better and better as the days go by. I then went and bought the hair dye for my hair(it didnt come out right and im pissed, should i consider asking for a refund?). So on my way to job # 2 I saw not one but 2 drug deals and then a fight between 3 guys. It was quite the dinner entertainment(this is all before I even recieved my jumbo jack). After waiting patiently inside the JAck in the Box for the 27 to come(I didn't want to get shot) I decided that I needed a new place to catch the bus. That or get a car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home