Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Sorry "Bob"

"Bob" sent me this email today, pleading that I need to blog because she has nothing to read about. I'm sorry "Bob" and other readers but I honestly have nothing to write about. It's truly a non drama filled week for me. Which I might add is quite a bit scary for me. I mean maybe this is some kind of calm before the storm type of thing. Who knows? So until I have something to write about why don't you guys catch up on the goings on in the Big Brother house. They are always doing something and they're entertaining, unlike me as of late. http://mortystv.com/big_brother.shtml Well I guess that pretty much sums up my blog for Tuesday. Man, I wish it was Friday or Saturday even. There is supposed to be this party for a friend who is leaving themed, "High School Stereotypes". Emma is supposed to be the prom queen/slut but that's not really a far stretch for her. Sorry Ems, ya know I love you and I'm kidding. I'm thinking of being the closeted jock, maybe I show up in a speedo. Nah, that would require me to shave my legs and I did that once. It was a bitch. Oh, yea I got a new haircut. It's cute, I'm wondering what HWSNBN will think. Who is HWSNBN? Well, have you ever seen Harry Potter and they don't talk about the big bad guy instead they just call him 'He who shall not be named'. Well that's the name that Emma, Cat, Snippy and I have given to...well it doesn't matter who we gave it to. You really don't want to know. It's not that good of a story. Actually, it's a quite funny, sad, and true story. But I can't tell you about it. I promised not to tell anyone about it...well after I told Cat, Emma, Snippy, J-Boo, RT, Bren, Tracy, and well everyone else who doesn't know who HWSNBN is. That's gonna change tommorow cause J-Boo is going with me to Happy Hour. Speaking of J-Boo she's joining that whole kick ball thing with us. It should be fun. But I wonder, "Should I start practicing now?" "Should I start running?" Should I quit smoking?" "Will there be hot shirtless men?" The questions are endless. ...now wait what was I saying about not having nothing to blog about? ;-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

Finally! I posted a blog too, finally the weekend re-cap!

7/26/2006 10:33:00 AM  
Blogger Velvetsaje said...

bored bored bore

7/26/2006 01:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home