Thursday, July 20, 2006

Sometimes it's good to be...Good?

Yesterday I signed this new client and during the whole process there was this subtle flirting going on between. The guy was a total queen but I had to do my job and was completely charasmatic with him. Bad idea. Last night Joseph called me because he wanted to go out. Seeing that I was excited that the week was going well I decided to go. At first it seemed like a bad idea because Joseph was going on and on about how he missed his ex boyfriend. I wanted to gouge my eyes out. To lighten the mood, I decided we should go to 219 West because J-Boo's roomie works there and he knows how to hook a drink up. Ergo giving me the ability to ignore Joseph's agony. Now don't get me wrong, I like Joseph. Honestly, I have a crush on the guy but that probably won't go anywhere. Well after 219 we head over to Oilcan's for some dancing and hot half naked boys. Enter Donnie, the client I signed earlier in the day. He was all over me. Maybe he was drunk, maybe he really wanted me. The fact of the matter is and I swear to god that it took ever muscle in my body to say no. But seriously I have to be professional on some kind of level, right? I told him to back off, not in RT's way of saying BACK OFF but simply back off! Then Joseph starting feeling the effects of alcohol and he started to hit on me and wanting me to spend the night. "Just to cuddle" he says, "Just to cuddle my ass" I say...in my head of course. I told him that I knew what would happen and it's not a good idea. I like the boy, I actually like him and I don't want it to be just a fling because he's lonely. I've learned that lesson. Like Emma says, "Am I growing up?"

8 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

So proud of you! I believe you're reedeming yourself ;)
Yes, we're growing up a bit, or at least I hope so. Then again I was a bit scandalous with Panama, lol.

7/21/2006 09:01:00 AM  
Blogger roadbicyclist said...

Ooops, I still got some growing up to do >:)

BTW, Emma, nice pic

7/21/2006 12:30:00 PM  
Blogger Velvetsaje said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7/21/2006 03:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Road,

seriously dude you are a pervert. Why Santi continues to allow you to comment on his blog and not deleting them boggles me.

Get a life please, and leave dear Santi alone

7/21/2006 03:34:00 PM  
Blogger Velvetsaje said...

Ouch! Anon.

I didnt mean to delete the comment earlier but I didn't want to leave a scandalous comment to Emma about Panama the 12yr old.


oooooooooooops. ;-)

7/21/2006 03:37:00 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

Damn someone told Road, yikes. Drama.
Dude he's 25 and an engineer, like the other ex, wow. hmmmm

7/21/2006 03:41:00 PM  
Blogger Velvetsaje said...

Really?

That's hot.

7/21/2006 04:11:00 PM  
Blogger roadbicyclist said...

Hehe, Anonymous... Ouch. Santi knows I'm not a perv, that why. And, anonymous, this is the only thread, and post, I'll answer to your dissing me.

Be Happy

7/21/2006 08:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home