Sunday, April 30, 2006

I reconnect; The Italian leaves; A party brings out Santisha.

Meet Chelle. 23, UT student and a former high school classmate of mine. Chelle has lived in Austin a little bit longer than I have but we never seem to hang out. It's kind of funny and odd because we went to a small high school but here our lives are so different. That has started to change this week when she called me and told me her boyfriend of 2 years broke up with her. Remind me again why people come to me when these sort of things happen? Well being that J-Boo got a bad ass new job and we were going to have dinner to celebrate, I invited Chelle along. There we were at McCormick and Schmidt's enjoying my new favoriate happy hour and just catching up. I think the night out helped Chelle deal with the break up a little bit. Afterwards, we headed over to Halcyon for post dinner cocktails and then to Fabric. I got into it with this drunkard who came up to us and immediately tried to engage in a conversation. "Can I help you?" I say with a very bitchy tone. "No you can't help me." He says, "Do you know who I am?" No. "My fucking boyfriend is an Attorney General and I can get your ass kicked out of here" Yea-Fucking-RIGHT. "And on top of the the manager is watching you smoke right now" Point him out. The idiot couldn't. Now leave us the fuck alone you idiot. and he did. *********************************************************************************** Davide called me yesterday and wanted me to stop by before he left. It was a bittersweet good-bye and we exchanged e-mails. He's coming back in September which will be cool. Afterwards the Infamous O, Chelle and Figa and I all went to a mutual friend's birthday party. Now those of you who know me, know that when I get all crazy that means Santisha Romaine Jerome has come out. She is my alter ego. Kelly, a longtime lesbian friend coined the name one night when we were having drinks at Charlie's during the drag show. She said the name was my stage name, and well it kinda stuck. Oh boy did Santisha come out. Chelle and Infamous O got to see me make out with a boy for the first time. "Oh my god!" "I can't believe!" "..." "That's hot" It was a good night. Happy May Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home