Monday, May 01, 2006

The Busalogues, volume 2.

So I've finally have another edition of The Busalogues. please hold the applause for after the blog. Ok so I went to go see United 93 on friday, by myself. My friends don't want to see it and that's completely understandable. So on my way to see the film, I had 2 interesting observations... Oh sweetie, It's time to tap the brakes. I get on the 331 and a block later this waiter for the Brick Oven gets on but he forgets .25 cents, I start digging in my pants because I did not want to be late for the film. Luckily for him a 40 woman 'who was obviously a prostitute' decided to pay for him. After the prosti got off the bus (another block later), Brick Oven Guy tells her, "Well that was lazy" Queen Obvious responds with, "I'm tired of walking" she gets up and goes "Bye Steve" Brick Oven Guy's mouth just dropped and he was baffled. Queen Obvious laughs and goes, "You were really drunk the other night" He is now dumbfounded and when Queenie left, he asks me "Did you hear that?" sorta. "Well I was drunk the other night and I was walking around my..." and that's when he got one of those 'I was drunk and I forgot' memories come back and he shouts, "No. God. No. No ." I honestly think he would have been less upset if he found out he slept with a guy cause Queen Obvious was tore up, from the floor up. I think we are all a little bisexual. The movie I must say was intense, I recommend that noone should go see this film alone. When I got on the bus three other people joined me, let's call them Plugs(straight, tattoos and ear plugs. Shaved head. Stocky. Not Cute), Haggie(A plump female, dirty blonde/reddish/blue hair, Goth looking) and Flamer(Obviously gay. Pink shoes. Pink hat. Tight pants. High pitched voice). When they got on the bus, I thought to myself 'Now that's an interesting trio'. 'Three's Company' gone wrong if you will. So during the bus ride, Plugs starts talking about how he saw this guy on the Tyra Banks show and he had this really good face cream. I should mention he was holding Haggie's hand. Run, Haggie, Run! He then goes into this whole conversation with Flamer on how he thinks that every 'guy' is bisexual. I wanted to get up from my seat and say, "You ain't bi you little bitch. Your just greedy!" But alas I digressed. So Plugs went on and on and on about bisexuality and then he asked Flamer if he had any Bi tendencies. I found it kind of odd, that a 'Straight' guy was asking a 'Gay' queen (he wasn't a man, this fool was a fool blown out surgery-is-in-2-months queen) this kind of question. and all I could think of is Run, Haggie, Run! you can applaud now.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know that guy...we'll have to talk more about this...

~Cat

5/01/2006 09:42:00 AM  
Blogger Velvetsaje said...

really?

5/01/2006 02:45:00 PM  
Blogger Velvetsaje said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5/01/2006 02:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home