Monday, January 23, 2006

The Real World: SxSw

So yesterday I went to the volunteer call like I said I would and it was complete hysteria. There were people everywhere and after a few moments of confusion someone asked me if I had seen the video about what exactly it is to volunteer. So I had to watch this 15 minute video titled, "The Real World: SxSw", it started out just like any other Real World show but the funny thing was that it was actually better than the Austin season. Well after the video I met some pretty interesting people and I cannot wait to volunteer. I got the Sx Music Pass which will give me access to all the music shows(for free!), any parties that are being had by sxsw members, a bar b que, a softball game and I believe(but don't quote me) a music panel. I'm just interested about going to see the shows for free and the parties. I set my hours so I can still have time to see shows and get a good amount of sleep. I can't wait!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home