Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Some guys, just aren't worth it.

Meet Isiah. Last week I decided to go to one of my favoriate spots downtown, 6th and Congress. While I was sipping my coffee and writing, I met this guy, Isiah. He was cute, and we talked for awhile. During this conversation he mentioned that he didn't like to go out all that much, I thought that was attractive, seeing as how I'm not liking the clubs that much lately. Well we had a date set for Monday, he stood me up. My roomate on the other hand has been wanting to go out alot lately, so I oblige because she's wanting to go to the gay clubs(don't ask me why, ask her). So last night we decided to go see the Amatuer strip contest, I really didn't want to go because I was depressed(blame the weather and being stood up), but after RT slipped me a few Mickeys, I was more than ready to go. So there we were watching the strip show, when none other that Isiah comes out in him skimpys(It wasn't very impressive), so not only does he "not go out" but he "doesn't strip". After the show he came up to me and asked my opinion of his stripping, I lied. He later told me to call him, and I informed him that I had deleted his number since he stood me up, he apologized. So I put his number back into my phone, to be polite. When I walked away I deleted his number, he's not worth it. This city is entirely to small.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This type of thing only happens to you I swear!

Emma

10/14/2005 07:50:00 PM  
Blogger Christopher said...

I firmly believe that the "delete number?" option is modern ultimate omnipotent power. It's like pressing "die" and then feeling all satisfied.

10/21/2005 05:52:00 AM  
Blogger Velvetsaje said...

lol if that was the case, I would be responsible for alot of "deaths" here in Austin.

10/21/2005 11:23:00 AM  
Blogger R3dcurlz said...

I had to delete a guy's number last week. I was pissed he didn't call me, even after I'd left him a message. Jerk. I had to delete it b/c drunken text messages seem like such a good idea at the time. One of those and I knew it was time. Delete. And we're moving on...

It felt great!

11/09/2005 09:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home