Monday, January 16, 2006

Bri'ing it On.

Jaime has said practically the entire time that I've known him that his bestfriend, Bri is the female version of him. I should mention before someone stabs me that Bri is also my friend. So after knowing both of them for almost five years now, I'd say he is absolutely correct. She's the yin to his yang, and I'm just chopped liver, but that's note the point here. Bri lives in the fabulous state of California, with her fiance who does something that I'm not allowed to talk/write about or else I will get stabbed(hopefully not again). She's happy, and loving it which I'm so happy about it. Well a couple of months ago Jaime calls me and exclaims, "Bri has my dream job!". You see Jaime like myself wants to be a published writer, and Bri is doing exactly that in Cali-forn-I-A. It's amazing I know a published writer, I can now add that to the list of Delebrities that I know. Not that Bri is a Delebrity because in my book she's an A-List star especially since she's in print. I'd add her blog but unfortunately she doesn't have one, so all I have to give you is some links to her articles. Winter visitors flock to annual welcome by E.C. chamber No flu epidemic, but increase seen in RSV Retired teacher is 84 and still going; spends days teaching literacy And damn it I should have gotten her autograph when she was here for Jaime's "Half way to 50" birthday party.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww...I feel special. I've debated on starting a blog but that might start a writing frenzy causing me to slip into dementia from being overtaken by my creativity. That, and I'd like to see the light of day at some point. haha. j/k. Love you Santi!

1/16/2006 11:39:00 PM  
Blogger Velvetsaje said...

lol you're already crazy!

1/17/2006 03:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home