Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Cyclist Smokers and other Tidbits

So I was riding the bus right and I saw this guy on his bicycle standing up and smoking a cigarette. I starting thinking to myself, who the #### does this kind of ####? I mean isn't kind of oxymoronic to ride your bike then smoke and then ride your bike some more? It kind of defeats the whole process, right? Then I thought #### it because I do the same damn thing. It doesn't defeat the process, it's just I can't seem to kick the habit of smoking. It's like crack, wait no it's worst than crack because it's a whole lot cheaper. ************************************************************************************ So I'm trying to write this short story called "A girl's bestfriend", pretty much its about this high class socialite who falls in love with this other girl at a party but then there is drama drama drama. For the life of me the damn story won't come out, it's like I'm trying to have child birth but the kid is like 'nah #### that I'm stayinging here'. Hopefully if the story comes out of me(whenever it decides to) I'll post it and make everyone cry. ************************************************************************************ Remember last year when I all caught up with him during SxSw? Well this year I decided that I should try something completely different and out there. I've decided to volunteer. It's gonna be sweet! I get to meet new people, see live music for free, be someone's bitch because I volunteered. I can't wait.

4 Comments:

Blogger Velvetsaje said...

I just realized that when I saved my blog in email it messed up the format. my bad.

1/11/2006 01:03:00 PM  
Blogger R3dcurlz said...

Before my friend stopped smoking all together, she'd pull out the cigs half-way through our 40-mile rides. Even she thought it was crazy. Makes for a funny picture, though...

1/11/2006 08:47:00 PM  
Blogger Velvetsaje said...

lol...next time I see one or do it myself I may just have to take a picture.

1/12/2006 04:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah Cigs are cheaper than crack but you'd probably stil blow for one ;)

haha I love you

1/13/2006 12:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home