Sunday, March 13, 2005

SxSw Update

Ok for SxSw and when Adam comes, here's the plan: Wednesday(pre-Adam): La Otro Lado de La Musica Latina Night @ Caribean Lights 8:00-12:00 12:00: Duncan Sheik @ The Drink Thursday(Adam): 8:30-10:00 P.M.-6th Street "whatever sounds good" trip, 45 Min Beer Breaks. 10:00 P.M-Martha Wainwright 11:00-Fox and Hound-Jazz Music. Friday: The Films: So far I have two films I wanna see. One is Child Star @ the Paramount @ 11:00 Am and the other is Kill Your Idols Then @ 5:00 it's off to Town Lake @ Auditorium Shores for Outdoor music. 9:00 Pm @ Soho Lounge: Mary Lou Lord-Funny thing about her is she is actually the one and only artist that I am dying to see. Jaime and I ran into her last year playing on the street with a tiny little Amp. I still have her cd, it's great. Can't wait to see her again!!! Saturday: Uhhhh....I dunno Just gonna wing it at this point. Wanna go See Vanilla Ice @ 1:00 with my friend Jeff but who knows. As for Sunday and Monday...i dunno. I swear if this boy does not have a good time...then I don't know what I would have done wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home