Sunday, November 27, 2005

No Drama.

So this weekend turned out to be a very dramaful weekend. First my friend Harold introduces me to his new girlfriend, who just so happens to know Ex #2's friend Lydia(yes ladies and gentlemen they used to strip together). Then as I was making my plans for Saturday night I called Luis' and discovered that he and Adrain broke up. I was dumbfounded, but honestly they will get back together. They always do. And lastly...*drum roll please* The Exes have broken up! There's a ton more, but sadly I can exploit my friends like that. ;-)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no but they are hottest gay couple over :(

11/28/2005 04:56:00 PM  
Blogger Velvetsaje said...

I actually think its really over.

11/28/2005 04:57:00 PM  
Blogger thao said...

Hunny Spain? (when did I go to Spain? lol) Aww I made it as a post! ohhh yeah and I wanna do a LWHS get together as in dinner and then clubbing afterwards (I'm finally 21) sometime probably between xmas and new years... probably risky's BBQ cuz I've never been and billy bobs cuz I've never been! lol

oh and ur friend who mentioned bout the pictures, when I make it to Austin in the summer we'll figure something out! :)

12/03/2005 02:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home