Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Dumb Drunks.

Well this Halloween weekend was an absolute blast. Luckily it wasn't one of those infamous Lost Weekends I've talked about before but alas it was a great weekend none-the-less. But that's not the point of this post, I want to tell you ladies and gentlemen a joke that will go with the rest of my story(This is by no way shape or form racist/homophobic). What is the difference between a drunk mexican and a gay man? A 12 pack. So there I was on my post-Halloween day off doing my usual choirs around the house, you know washing clothes, mopping floors, scrubing toilets, beating my animals, etc. Well I was coming back up to my apartment(I now live on the 3rd floor), wearing a maroon jacket with a maroon beanie over my hair(it was wrong, so I had to cover it up). Well this drunk guy(can you guess what race?) starting talking to me: Drunk guy: Hola amigo Me: Hola Drunk guy: Estas muy *I'm drunk so this makes no sense in any language* Me: Huh? Drunk guy: Estas muy *I'm drunk so this makes no sense in any language* Me: Yo no sabe mucho espanol. Drunk guy: Ju are very beautiful. Me: Thanks, I guess. I tried to walk away but this fool kept following me, and talking to me in some foriegn language that I know was not Spanish. He kept telling me that I was as pretty as a girl and that he wanted to poke me. Well it's been awhile since ya know, but Jesus do I look that desperate? Hell-Mutha-loving-no. So I let him pay me 50.00 bucks. I'm so keeeeeeeeeeding! I actually proceeded to ignore the idiot until he gave up, and finally left me alone. I guess that old joke is sadly true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home