Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Why, I ask Why?!

Dear Assholes who stole my bike: You know my friend SD says that when someone steals something from you it's because they obviously needed it more than you. Now I understand that alot of people in my neighborhood probably need alot of things I have more than I do, but as far is my bike is concerned. That was just a low blow. I mean in case you didn't notice me leaving with my bike daily but that's what I use to get to work. I know I know I should just buy a car, but what would be the point of that? So you could just break my window and take what items I do have in there? And have you seen gas prices lately? Not to mention the fact that I hate driving. So yea I enjoyed having my bike, it got me off my lazy ass and out into the world. Thank you for taking that away from me. And another thing, would you please come pick up the lock you left behind when you stole the bike? I understand that it was cut, and it really has no use for you but I don't want the reminder of how cruel humans can be. And why in the world did you take my roomates bike? Her rim was bent and the tire was flat, that was just plain wrong. Well I guess it's time to buy a new bike. Regards, Santi. P.S. I hope the rims break when you hauling ass downhill, and the tires fall off. But I hope you don't get hurt, no I would never wish that on anyone.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it ok to wish that they get hurt a little? Cause they at least deserve a good concussion or something.

<3

Emma

10/26/2005 08:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are probably wondering why there is no seat on the bike...

SD

10/26/2005 03:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol...I'll Buy You Lots Of Bikes When I Become Rich!

10/27/2005 11:52:00 AM  
Blogger Velvetsaje said...

The reason there was no seat is because SD thinks he's funny...get it gay...missing seat...please dont make me spell it out.

and 'O' girl you know you aint never gonna be rich!

10/27/2005 04:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Almost Felt Sorry For Your Bike Being Stolen And All...But You Know What? You Deserve It! ((Evil Laugh))I Hope The Next One You Buy Get's Stolen Too.

Want Some More?






Do Ya?

10/28/2005 11:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

karma is a bitch aint it?

10/29/2005 01:11:00 AM  
Blogger Velvetsaje said...

it is...I can't imagine what karma is going to do the thieves.

10/31/2005 12:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's what I ment "P.S. I hope the rims break when you hauling ass downhill, and the tires fall off. But I hope you don't get hurt, no I would never wish that on anyone."

11/05/2005 03:08:00 AM  
Blogger Velvetsaje said...

oh my bad

11/05/2005 11:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home